Here at Omaha School of Music and Dance, we offer a variety of musical and dance experiences including, but not limited to:
- private music lessons
- group music lessons in piano and guitar
- private dance lessons
- group dance lessons
- adult classes
One of our most popular classes to take is our intro to piano courses which are offered on:
Tuesdays @ 6:30pm-7:15pm
Thursdays @ 5pm-5:45pm and 6:30pm-7:15pm
Saturdays @ 10am-10:45am and 1pm-1:45pm
We also offer private music lessons at various times with different teachers to better fit your schedule. Private piano lessons range from 30 minutes, 45 minutes, and hour-long lessons. Still not sure? Here are some fun facts about piano and how music shapes who we are!
- Playing the piano will help with improving your memory
- There will be an increase in hand and finger dexterity while playing
- Music has been proven to decrease stress and anxiety levels and even more so when playing a musical instrument
- Helps strengthen and sharpen a student’s focus
- Teaches discipline and time management skills
- Students have scored higher on tests while enrolled in music lessons so studies have proven high brain functions
And many more!
Our teachers strive to provide a positive atmosphere for learning and adapt to each student’s unique learning habits. We are sure you will find something to fit your schedule and that fits your student’s needs!
For more information visit:
We are located at:
And can be reached at by calling or texting 402-515-9639