Let’s move is a new class that OSMD has added recently. This class is offered for children 6-9 years of age, and it is offered Mondays and Wednesdays. This class is great to get you up and moving with a variety of fun ways to help you exercise, socialize, and learn new skills. If you and your family are homeschooling or doing the virtual option and are looking for ways for your child to get out of the house and into a fun, safe, and creative place to exercise and make new friends, this class is for you. We have a morning class and an evening class to work around your schedule!
- Let’s Move promotes healthy growth and development in children, helping them build strong
- bones and muscles.
- Let’s Move helps improve kid’s cardiovascular fitness, which will help them later in life.
- Let’s Move helps the development of better motor skills as well as thinking skills, which will
- help them in school and other areas of their lives as well.
- Let’s move helps create a foundation of movement and activity, which is very important for
- their physical development.
- Let’s move helps create healthy habits along with helping improve self-confidence, self-esteem.
- It also helps in developing social, cognitive, and emotional skills.
Omaha School of Music and Dance not only has Let’s Move classes, but we also provide a numerous amount of both music and dance classes for all ages! These include group music classes, group dance classes, private music lessons, private dance lessons, and more! Our goal is to enrich lives through music and dance. We can work around your schedule and help you find classes that will fit your wants, needs, and dreams!