Hello OSMD Families!
As directed by the city of Omaha, we will continue to require you to wear masks in the school until at least May 25th, 2021. We fall under the “General Gatherings” category for the Directed Health Measures. There are currently no restrictions.
What precautionary measures are we taking, you ask?
- Please stay at least 6 ft. apart from your teacher during the lesson. Every room is marked with a 6-foot distance.
- Only 1 parent is allowed in the facility per student.
- Students & teachers must wash their hands in the bathroom before and after lessons.
- Rooms will be completely wiped down and sanitized after each lesson, each morning, and every night at closing.
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing ANY of the COVID-19 symptoms, please contact the school to let us know so we can notify your teacher that you will not be at your lesson. We do NOT want you to come into the facility if you are sick!
I know with everything going on so many people are on different pages with how they are handling things. This decision was not made lightly and we truly believe this is the best course of action for our families, our teachers, and our staff.
We hope you are all staying healthy and taking great care of yourselves! If you have any questions, please contact us.